Thursday, February 5, 2009

Growing, Happy Girl

I can't believe Carrie is almost 2 weeks old!! Time is going by really fast. My days all blend together. I'm amazed I haven't forgotten any doctor's appointments or anything yet. Speaking of which, Carrie had a check up yesterday. She weighed 6 lbs, 10 oz which is fabulous! She's been eating great since she got started on Zantac and is still overall a pleasant baby. She's learned to like her baths in the big bathtub and will sit with her eyes wide open and her mouth in a little "o" just looking around. It takes me an extra 5 minutes to convince myself to get her out because she's so calm. :)

5 comments:

Mrs. Jaybird said...

Rebecca, she's so beautiful . . .

Makes me miss the early days!

Alysha Smith said...

She is precious, give my niece a kiss!

Chelsea said...

Yay Carrie, keep on eating so good! I am glad to hear that she is doing great! I love to see pictures of her. :)

Coleen said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Justin, Rebecca and Carrie.
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!

Karissa said...

She's absolutely gorgeous - thanks for posting pictures =)