Monday, August 18, 2008

First Belly Picture


Well here is one of many to come, the first picture of my little bump. I'm 16 1/2 weeks along and the baby is doing great. I had a doctor's appointment last week and they said everything looks and sounds perfect. Our ultrasound is scheduled for September 12th!! Yeah!

Justin is still going strong at his internship working hard... for no money. It's kind of a pain, but oh well. My hours lately have been pretty scarce, but we're living comfortably and doing just fine for now. Thank goodness for Pell Grants. : )

Justin is really pumped about Zrii. We spent this last weekend in Utah with Justin at a Zrii training conference and me hanging out with family. And just this last week, I have been able to feel the baby move a few times. We've decided he/she really likes Justin because when I didn't see him for a couple days (during the conference Justin stayed at a hotel in Salt Lake), I didn't feel anything, but right when he came back, it moved again. He really likes that : )

6 comments:

Henderson Family said...

Looking good Rebecca. I'm glad everything is going well.

Alysha Smith said...

You're not even showing yet! I hope you are feeling great! I bet Justin loves that the baby already likes him! Cant wait to find out what you all are having although I really think you are having a girl!

Rebecca said...

it's a boy

Coleen said...

You look great. You don't even look pregnant! I am glad things are going so well. We love all "3"
of you! You are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Look at you and your cute little bump! You're precious! I'm so dang excited for you two! You're going to be wonderfully amazing and awesome parents! Woohoo!

Catherine and Derrick said...

Oh I love it. I remember getting excited over the little bump of a tummy. Although I wouldn't look at you and think you look pregnant. You look great. Good luck being a parent is wonderful