Thursday, November 13, 2008

One Month and Counting...

That's right, one month from today we will be on our way to Arizona!! Yeah!! Graduation is 4 weeks from tomorrow and we are getting really excited! I've started deep cleaning the apartment - like scrubbing (literally) the bathroom floor. It took me two days to do cuz I make sure I take plenty of breaks. It hurts my legs to sit on the floor for so long!

Today I had my first day as a substitute teacher. I majorly lucked out because the teacher I subbed for has a student teacher who does everything. So I got paid to sit in the back of the classroom and "supervise". I did walk around and help kids with their worksheets, so I earned my meager pay for the day. :)

Justin has had a mini-phone interview with sales people from the Arizona Diamondbacks, so we're really hoping a bigger more formal interview (and eventually a job) will come. Everybody pray. The guy he talked to today complimented Justin on his ability to use several contacts to get his resume into the right hands and his name known a little bit in their department, so that's huge. Hopefully they are impressed enough to hire him :)

6 comments:

Jenelle said...

Justin, I've never known you to sport argyle. It makes you look old. Look at the old guy with the cute young wife... didn't you have a birthday recently?
Good luck with the Diamondbacks!! We'll pray for you!

Henderson Family said...

Way to be on top of getting ready to move. Unlike we were. Good luck with everything.

Liana said...

you know, that deep cleaning thing is also a sign of "nesting"... haha, I was a psychotic nester when I was pregnant. Jordon can attest to that. I think I started deep cleaning our apartment when I was about 6 or 7 months along. :) Guess it can come in handy with moving too.

Coleen said...

You both look great! Justin you look so wise and mature!!!
Of course you are in our prayers. Good luck with everything. We will see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Prayers from this corner too! YAY! BTW, you look dang cute! You look really good pregnant... it suits you :-) You're just adorable all over...

Alysha Smith said...

You guys look so cute. We will keep you in our prayers on the job!! Love you