Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Still waiting, but only 8 more days!

At my doctor's appointment yeaterday we checked the fluid level (which is low, but low-normal) and had a non-stress test. Everything still looks good, so the plan is inducing me next Thursday the 22nd.

8 more days!!! Yeah!

We're all ready for her at home (clothes and crib wise at least) and are very anxious to meet her! Especially because I now have doctor's orders to "take it easy". I basically have "be lazy" orders. I'm not on bedrest, but I'm not allowed to lift anything, clean anything or make much more than sandwiches for dinner. Luckily Carrie will be here soon and I don't have to feel bad about being lazy. We might get one more post in before she's born, but if not, everyone be ready to see pictures of our gorgeous little girl next week!

5 comments:

Elise said...

That's so exciting! You're going to be a great mom, I'm sure of it. I hope everything goes well. Best of luck!

Henderson Family said...

Good luck with everything!!!

Jenna said...

Yay! I can't wait. I bet you can't, either.

Alysha Smith said...

Yea!! Im so exciting for you guys, we cant wait to see and meet Carrie!!!Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm so excited to meet her, too, via pictures. It's funny to me that you feel bad for being lazy, because once you are a mom, you'll want a doctor to give you orders to be lazy every now and then. Lots of love! We will pray for you guys!