Sunday, June 6, 2010

We're Still Here

My success on my new years goal to blog more often took a little dive recently. At first, I blamed feeling like crap in general. Then once I started to feel a little better this last week, our computer started freezing up and crashing after only moments of being on....
.
Anyways, this is the reader's digest, even more digested version of us lately.
.
Memorial Day weekend at my parents house in Mesa. We BBQ'd, swam, and played games. I think I accidentally left my camera at their house that weekend too, so sorry, no pictures in today's post.
.
I've been feeling much better lately and have been trying as hard as I can to eat regularly. (I don't like to eat right now...)
.
Justin is getting up early and working hard to take care of us as usual.
.
One of Carrie's top front teeth has come through and I'm trying to "will" the other one with my mind to come through. So far, it's not working and it looks like our little girl will have a one-toothed grin for a while.
.
Justin and I got a date night last night with movie passes my parents gave us (thanks). We saw "Letters to Juliet". It was just as we expected. Predictable and slightly cheesy chick flick. And we loved it. :) Nothing like those kind of movies to put you in a lovey dovey good mood.
.
I promise to get my camera when I go to my parents for dinner today and post some pictures soon. Now that I'm caught up, I'll do my best to stay caught up with it now :)

1 comment:

Coleen said...

So glad you are feeling better! Sounds like a great memorial weekend. I will look forward to seeing pictures when you get them posted....Love to everyone-Nana