Saturday, July 19, 2008

Baby's Heartbeat! (and Internship?)

We had another appointment this morning and got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time : ) Everything looks great and we're really excited! Sorry about the pink paper outfit...


Summer Semester is finally over for Justin and he doesn't go back to school until September. He's excited he survived this 15 credit semester and might have gotten a 3.0. He interviewed Thursday for an internship at Madison Memorial (the same hospital I work at) in their PR department. The hospital has recently opened a new addition that doubled the hospital size and they need help with marketing. If he gets the spot, it will start next week, give him something to do over the 7 week break and continue through the Fall Semester. This would be amazing because then he would truly graduate in December! Hallelujah! Everyone cross your fingers and pray for us!

6 comments:

Alysha Smith said...

Yea! Madeline Paris Greer sounds very happy! You look cute Rebecca! I hope you are feeling well!

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

Is that what you are naming the baby if it's a girl? So cute. Anyway, congrats, I am so super excited for you. And good luck getting the internship!

Alysha Smith said...

Sorry its actually Madilyn Paris Greer. I really hope you have a girl!

Anonymous said...

Awww... you look so cute and excited! The pink paper outfit looks good on ya!! LoL! I'm so happy for you guys! I've obviously never been pregnant, but I've sat through it with friends in the office, and it's always awesome to hear that little fluttery-butterfly heartbeat! So awesome! Congrats!

Jenna said...

Scandal! I never had to wear paper. LOL. But anyway, that was a cute. I love fetal heartbeats; they're so fun. Never gets old!

Tina said...

Congratulations!! Long time no see but I thought that you might like to know that Emily and her dear family just moved to Rexburg too (yeah not great with spelling). There is a link to her site from my blog. Good Luck!!

Christina (Tucker)