Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

In case you couldn't tell, we were the Phantom and Christine!



As you can see, the Phantom is
impressively handsome and seductive. He was definitely the best dressed in the ward halloween party last week and at a party we went to tonight. Insanely charming, no doubt...



I'll bet you didn't know the rest of the story though. Christine realized she didn't really want to be with Raoul and left him to run back to the Phantom. He was just plain too irresistable. They led a secret life together and ended up having a baby... Scandal... :)

A few other things happening with us lately, our ward was split last week and we are in the new ward (for our last 6 weeks here), so we're on to our third Bishop in a year. Justin's home teaching companion got called as the 1st counselor so he'll definitely be getting it done now. (He did before anyways) Technically neither one of us has callings anymore because they were in the old ward. I'm still going to guess that I'll be playing the organ until we move.



Also, yesterday was my birthday! I'm completely legal now. I got my new sideways drivers license and we went to Applebees (thanks to my parents). That's about all, but it was great anyways! For my birthday, Justin got me a very funny present. It's a baby bib. I'm sure Carrie will love it. I know I do :)


She is wiggling and growing like crazy--straight up! My belly pretty much looks the same size as it has the last few weeks, but I feel like she's trying to expand my ribcage. She doesn't really kick my ribs, I think she's just starting to be tucked up underneath them... and there's not really room. We've decided that she is definitely part of our family and doesn't like the cold, so instead of sticking out, she's trying to tuck up inside of me as much as possible. :) Silly girl.

9 comments:

Elise said...

you are a fantastically cute Christine! I was Jessie from Toy Story 2 and enjoyed myself thoroughly. I hope you guys have fun in your new ward. Only 6 weeks till Arizona? lucky...

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

Happy birthday yesterday! I didn't know :) And yes, you guys looked great all dressed up!

Henderson Family said...

Great costumes!!! Wow, what an interesting continuing story to the Phantom of the Opera:) Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Your costumes are AWESOME!!! I still have to post pictures of mine...

So... the ward split? WHAT?!?! Update me! What are the new boundaries?

Unknown said...

Did you know that you can get tickets to see the movie Twilight already?? I figured since you had a cute little bib that said you liked twilight you would like to know that!

The Pearsons said...

Rebecca, you look great. Glad everything is still going well for you. Great costumes and Happy Birthday. I miss coming to visit you.

Anonymous said...

Wow... That's crazy! I wondered when they would split it... Is PP with another ward too? Or just the Townhomes? That's nuts! Who's your bishop?

Coleen said...

You both look great! How fun...very creative
Love Mom

Chris @ Heavy Steps said...

Great costumes! You always have the best costumes! Did you guys win a contest? Anyways, hope Justin gets a job with AZ Diamondbacks or with someone like that. It would make you guys very happy (especially Justin). And, what? The ward split? I shouldn't be surprised, right?