Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Few Cute Pictures

I can't believe Carrie is 7 weeks old already!! Time flies when you're having fun, and boy, are we having fun. :) Carrie is smiling now (so far only at me and Justin, Grandma Lori doesn't believe us because Carrie has yet to smile at her). A couple days ago when Justin was changing Carrie into her pajamas, she looked up at him, smiled and giggled. I heard it from the next room and hurried in to see if it was actually what I thought. Justin was thrilled :) Anyways, here are some more pictures.


Sitting up with help from the Boppy Pillow

Trying on one of my new swimming suits (it's a little big, but it'll be perfect in the summer)

The other swimming suit

The Bunny-Bathrobe (garage sale, awesome right?!)

Sleeping at a high school baseball game where Justin was umping

Another try at getting a good view of the new hair do
We are enjoying life everyday with our adorable little princess!!! I don't know what to write so if you wanna hear something specific, let me know :)

5 comments:

Henderson Family said...

She is starting to get a distinct look to her. More little girl and less baby. Time flies and she is so cute and looks so alert. She is beautiful!!!

Mrs. Jaybird said...

Wow, I can hardly believe she is already 7 weeks! She is turning out adorable. I hope she isn't too much of a monster and that she's sleeping fairly well :) Before you know it, you'll be looking back at these pictures, wondering how she was ever so small!

Liana said...

So so cute, and what beautiful hair! Sounds like you are having fun with it. I especially love the bunny bathrobe, perfect for Easter :).

Stephanie said...

so cute!! I love the picture of her sleeping in the car seat at the baseball game!!! How is she sleeping?? I think she looks a lot like Justin!

Coleen said...

I have to say, she is beautiful. I agree, she is starting to have a very little girl look and less tiny baby. I think she does look like Justin. You should post pictures of all three of you when you and Justin were little and also of Carrie to see the resemblance.
Love the pictures. Keep them coming......Love Nana