Monday, November 23, 2009

10 months!!

Time is flying!! Carrie is 10 months old today. :) Here are the stats on our big girl.

Weight: 16 lbs, 15 oz. .........10th percentile
Length: 28 1/4 inches ........55th percentile

The newest thing she's gotten really good at.... giving kisses. If I ask her "Carrie, can mommy have kisses?" she'll lean in for them! She used to just let us give her kisses, but now she's giving us kisses. Yesterday before church, Justin was asking her to give him kisses and she kept leaning back for more kisses even when he didn't ask. It was adorable.

Another note to prove her excellent observation skills; this morning I was cutting Carrie's fingernails. When I was done, Carrie wanted the clippers. She then proceded to tap at my fingers with them... Cutting my fingernails. It amazes me how much she already picks up on. I guess it's already time to make sure we're watching what we're doing because Carrie is sure to copy us soon!

1 comment:

Henderson Family said...

How precious!!! I love those slobbery little baby kisses. Not because I like the slobber, but I feel so loved!!! We're not at that stage yet, but hopefully before too long.