Saturday, December 12, 2009

Meeting Santa: Part Two

This morning we went to my parents' ward Christmas party, "Breakfast with Santa". It was a pajama party and we ate picnic style on blankets in the cultural hall. It was so much fun. I'm sad we didn't get any pictures of the decorations because I spent an hour and a half helping set them up last night. My dad is the ward activities director and he's awesome at it.
.

Anyways, Carrie got to see Santa again and I think I would still consider her "neutral" on the idea :) We got a couple good pictures the first time around. After the line died down, we decided to take her back and pull out the video camera for a few seconds. Of course... this time, she started to cry. I think she's all Santa'd out for the next couple weeks. Enjoy the pictures!
.
Waiting patiently in line to sit on Santa's lap
.
"Mom, are you sure about this guy?..."
.

Santa was trying to get Carrie to turn and look at the camera, but I think it looks like he's giving us a warning "You better be good" :)

Oh, and by the way, that's our Christmas tree on the table behind Santa. My parents borrowed it because theirs is too big. So now I have fake pine needles all over my carpet from the tree being moved. Oh well... The party turned out great and we're all excited for Santa to visit in a couple weeks!!

3 comments:

Elise said...

your hair is so cute and short! I love it. Carrie is adorable too. We'll have to figure out a time to get together over the break so we can see your cute little family.

Laura and Chad said...

loved looking at your blog! Your daughter is absolutely ADORABLE!

Sierra said...

Carrie is just precious. I love her pj's too. I also like your hair. Love Nana