Saturday, February 27, 2010

Things are "Workin' Out"

The first thing that's working out is ME! Yeah, I finally did my Jillian Michaels workout DVD yesterday. I woke up pretty sore today, but it felt good finally having "gotten around to it". The next step will be doing it consistently... We'll see how that goes.
.

Next on the list of things that are working out, is our car situation. We bought a new (used) car today! It's a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Edition. It has power everything, sunroof, cruise control, leather seats, and a 10 disc CD changer! We love it! And yeah for me, this is my new car. Justin will be graciously taking over the role as driver of the 1994 Mazda. Good thing he's a good sport about it, because sometimes being "the dad" is a bummer. You get the older, less dependable car. Hey, at least we have two cars! (We're so spoiled, it almost sickens me)
.
.
Tonight, we got to go to my parents' ward Luau. It was awesome! We had yummy rice, teriyaki chicken, and fruit salad for dinner and then were entertained for about an hour and a half by real professional Polynesian dancers! A Polynesian family in my parents' ward and their family and friends performed. After some professional Hula, they invited the "moms" in the ward to go on stage for a mass Hula lesson. It was pretty funny to watch (no, I didn't go up there). They also had the yelling, chest slapping men dancers, some cute little younger boys dancing and to top it all off.... a parking lot show of fire dancing! Overall, a very fun, yummy, entertaining, tiring night. Now it's off to bed!
.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Nice car!!! I'm glad things are all working out so well for you guys.

Amber said...

That is awesome. So happy for you. I had one of those Jeep Cherokees for about a month when my old car was in the shop, It was so nice. I really want to trade in Sean's car for an SUV, Mommyhood calls for one. :)

Coleen said...

Yea for you finding a car you like and it looks really nice. Carrie is adorable. Love you guys.