Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Love Bargain Deals

I just love finding good deals. Looking (or bargain hunting as it's usually called) can be hard and frustrating, but when you find what you're looking for, or what you didn't know you were looking for, it's all worth it. For example: Craigslist + the Dollar store + Goodwill =Everything in the picture cost $38 dollars total. :)

The dresser will be re-painted, and used as a sofa table behind our yet-to-be-purchased sectional couch in our family room. I'm not exactly sure yet where the "treasure" plaque will go.

The antiquey picture frames, I'm super excited for. I'll be continuing to collect frames and pictures for our "ancestor wall". My parents have one in their house and I love it, so I'm going to copy them. It will be a wall in our living room with pictures of us, our parents, grandparents, great grandparents etc.... All in black and white and all in beautiful old-fashioned picture frames (from the dollar store).

I'm getting excited about all the fun decorating I'll get to do in my new house. We'll be closing sometime in the next month most likely.

***Random side notes***
-I did my Jillian workout DVD again yesterday! Twice in one week is quite an accomplishment for me!
-Yesterday when I told Carrie "no no" for doing something she wasn't supposed to, she turned, looked at me and said "yea yea"...... OH NO!!! She's way to young for that!!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Nice work, isn't that a great feeling! I am so happy that you guys are having all your plans come into place, new car, new house, everything! That is excellent. I am sad that you are moving to Maricopa, but happy for you too. :)