Monday, March 15, 2010

Good Noggin' News

First of all, I'd like to apologize to anyone who may have been worrying all weekend because I never updated on Carrie.
.
I am glad to report, she is doing great! Friday night after the CT scan, no news was good news. The doctor told us if there was anything serious going on (like a brain bleed or something) they'd call us immediately after reading the results. No phone call meant she just had a concussion. The doctor called me this morning to confirm that everything was A-OK. It seems strange to be relieved she had a concussion...
.
Anyways, Saturday morning she was back to her old self. Running and playing all day. This picture is from this morning. She found Justin's ear-clip-on headphones so I put them on her. She walked around with them on for about 10 minutes, no music, just headphones. :)
.
Saturday, we actually revisited the "site of injury", the furniture store. I took Justin back with me and we bought our new sectional! I'm so excited! It's huge, but so is our family room!
. .
We are in the final stages of getting ready to close on our house. We should be moving in in 2 or 3 weeks! Yeah!

1 comment:

Team Allen said...

hey Rebecca! how did I not know this blog existed?? Your baby is so adorable. Hope you and justin are doing great-sounds like life is good. Maybe i'll see you one of these days on my many trips to AZ. Keep in touch :)