Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My 14 Month Old Explorer

A few days ago I packed up all of the extra "stuff" under our bathroom cabinet that we won't be using in the next couple of weeks before we move. Carrie tries often to open those cabinets and play with whatever is inside. Now that there are only a few things left, I decided it wasn't worth the fight of trying to keep her out while I was doing my hair this morning. This is what happened. Looks like fun! :)
.
.
Carrie is doing much better with several days worth of antibiotics in her. The concussion is totally healed and both ears are back to normal, yeah! (If you don't know what I'm talking about, scroll down a few posts)
.
At her doctor's appointment last week she weighed 19 lbs 6 ounces. We didn't measure her height, but we will next month at her next regular well check.
.
Even though she's a few ounces behind the "limit", we turned her car-seat forward facing a few days ago. Sadly, her first ride facing forward wasn't exactly a joyous event. That was the day I took her to the doctor with the double ear infection. I know I like it forward facing much better. It's easier to get her in and out and much easier to get the car-seat in and out if I need to.
.
In other happy news, I am now officially a full-time stay at home mom (probably only for the next month, but hey- it's a start). Yesterday was my last day of work for a little while, while we are packing, moving and unpacking. I love being able to stay home with Carrie!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

No joke, just before I sat down to read your post I found Katie Marie putting on a show for Belinda by pouring baby powder all over their room and all over her own hair. I thought those days were over for her, but apparently not.

Anonymous said...

Carrie looks so cute inside the cabinet. What fun they have exploring places we'd rather they not, but they do anyway.
Wait till she starts putting things in the toliet and trying to flush them down...Lovely fun.....
Love Nana