Saturday, November 19, 2011

Train Park Party

Yesterday Carrie and I were invited to her friend Jake's Birthday Party at the train park in Chandler. We had a ton of fun! The kids ran around on the HUGE playground for a while...

And then it was time to ride the train! Doesn't she look excited?!

First she did the cheesy face and then she did her new favorite, the fake grumpy pout... Looks like Blue Steel to me...

Once the train got going though, there was no stopping the smiles!


We got to ride the carousel a couple times too, woohoo!

We finished up the party with pizza, cupcakes, one last train ride, and more playing before she had to literally be carried off the playground. Sadly, I didn't get a picture of her with the birthday boy :( We had a lot of fun though! Thanks for inviting us to your birthday party Jake! Or, should I say, Jake's parents! ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How FUN! Travis would love a place like that. I love Carrie's little cheesy grins.. cute and funny!