Monday, October 15, 2012

Mommy's Little Helpers

First a little update on my sewing room disaster. It's still a disaster... I'm very slowly starting to get it all organized so I can put it back. It's amazing how much stuff can fit in that one tiny bedroom! And this doesn't include the queen sized bed and the 6'x2' sewing table! It's really making my home feel stressful. :(


 Luckily, I have some amazing super-helpers. Carrie's newest job around the house is to unload the silverware while I do the rest of the dishwasher. (And uggh, do you see all the junk on the counters? It's driving me nuts, but I feel like I can't ever catch up!)

She's still working on separating big forks from little forks, but most of the time she gets it right :)

She's very happy to help and she's very proud of herself (don't mind her orphan ponytail)

Sometimes it's a long job though and you just have to take a break to play the drums with some spoons on an upside down bowl ;)

Brigette's super-helper job tonight was holding my grocery list while we shopped. Thanks sweetie :)

And though I don't have a picture, Justin is a super-helper too, as usual. He does his own job every day and then comes home and helps me do mine. What a great catch!

No comments: