Friday, October 5, 2012

Workin' for the Weekend

In anticipation of General Conference weekend, I've been trying to get my house clean! I'm so sick of the clutter and feeling so behind on "chores". Sometimes trying to be productive during the day proves difficult though. There are kids to feed, change, and entertain... And trying to get things done during a naptime just doesn't quite give me enough time to get momentum going.

So last night after both kids and hubby went to bed, I stayed up until 3am watching Reba and Cupcake Wars while folding laundry, cleaning bathrooms, and scrubbing the kitchen top to bottom, including hand-mopping the floors...

My to-do list is still long, but I'll keep pluggin' for the next few hours and hopefully cross off a lot!

(It looks like Brigette knows what I really want to do though) ;)

No comments: