Monday, January 11, 2010

2010 Resolutions/Goals

As promised, here's our New Year's Resolutions/Goals

Rebecca:
-Blog more like a conversation and less like a newspaper reporter. This probably means blogging more often.
-Meet the girls on my Visiting Teaching paper (including my companion) so I want to go Visiting Teaching.
-Attend the Temple once a month
-Cook dinner at least 4x a week. Aim for more fruits, veggies, fiber etc. Plan meals ahead of time and stick to my shopping list.
-Do my daily mini-workouts (push-ups and crunchies etc.) and go jogging twice a week. Work up to summer goal of sometime this summer, running some sort of race (probably just a 5k, gotta start somewhere)

Justin:
-Workout at least 4x a week. This could include using the pull-up bar, going to the apartment gym (lifting weights) or going running.
-Go Home Teaching
-Attend the Temple once a month

Together:
-Keep saving money, paying off credit cards, and student loan
-Host some sort of Dinner/Dessert/Game Party
-Buy a house

**Pictures of Bow hanging project to come soon!!**

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Good goals, and I love the hair bow frames you made for Carrie too! Darin runs the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning every year, you could aim for that, it's a 10K. They have shorter races too, but I'm not positive how long they are. I'll do it with you if you want a buddy. :)