Thursday, November 18, 2010

What's in a Name?

Oh. My. Gosh... I'm pretty sure Carrie is MUCH too young for this.

She knows my first name.... And tries to get my attention with it....

Over the past couple of days there have been several occasions where I've heard, "Becca! Becca! Becca!"... followed by whatever she wants me to do/help her with.

It's INCREDIBLY adorable, and really hard not to smile and laugh while trying to tell her, "You call me mommy, my name is mommy"... What a smarty pants we have :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats cute.. I only get a "ma" when travis really wants something!
BTW I LOVE your picture header thing at the top of your blog. Super cute!

Coleen said...

Love the change to your blog header!!! I think that is so cute that she wants to call you "Becca". She is too smart for her own good. But you gotta love it. Love Nana

Jessica Rodgers said...

I love that!