Thursday, February 16, 2012

Isn't Technology Wonderful?

It's been a full week since my phone has been able to receive any text messages. Of course, I didn't realize this for a long time. I just thought the few people I'd texted hadn't texted me back. Turns out, they did, I just didn't receive them. So then they wondered why I wasn't texting them back... Goodness gracious!

Occasionally my phone just won't even ring at all and I'll suddenly have a voicemail. Or voicemails won't come through at all! The only reason I know they should have been there is if I end up talking to that person face to face, and they ask if I got their voicemail. Arrrggh!

And then there are the times when for no reason at all, my phone will just shut off on its own... Not out of battery or anything, just... shuts off and turns itself back on...

What good is having a phone when nobody can reach you through it?! I don't know what's going on, but trust me, while we're up in town this weekend, I'm going into the store and I'm going to find out!!

No comments: