Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mostly Pictures

A post of pictures... Just because :)

Posing on the stairs at bedtime. What a cutie!

Yesterday we walked to the park with some friends. The kids rode in our new wagon while the moms took turns pulling. This park is not just right around the corner, it took us about 20 minutes to get there, so I felt more than justified not doing anything else even remotely workout related for the rest of the day. :)

Running around the playground looking like a little ray of sunshine in a "new" garage sale dress.

Later in the afternoon, she went to the pantry, pulled out a cup of applesauce and begged "Apple? Apple?", so I set her in her booster with a little spoon. It usually gets a tiny messy, but whatever, she's a toddler. I figure I'll wipe her down when she's done. Well.... I went into the other room for a few minutes and came back to find this.

Applesauce fingerpainting! The picture doesn't show how much was in her lap too. I'm pretty sure she didn't actually eat a single bite. At least she had fun right?

And tah-dah... 28 weeks. I figured I needed to post a "real" belly picture after the picture last week where the apron I had on made me look so huge I looked like I was about ready to deliver!
I just realized I need to take more pictures with Justin in them. I'll get on that today when he gets home from work!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Don't worry I never thought you looked about ready to deliver, but you sure do look cute pregnant. Cute applesauce pictures.It makes me want to eat applesauce. Hmmm, maybe I'll go buy some of that.