Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cousins!

For Labor Day, we spent the day with my family in Mesa. We got a few really cute pictures of Carrie with her baby cousins (on my side of the family).

First, here she is with her brand new cousin Isac. He's just over a week old. I forget how tiny babies are when they're newborn! And he weighed 8lbs- how is it possible that Carrie was almost two pounds littler than that?!

"Alright, I'm ready to hold the babies. Bring it on"

Isac, Carrie and Rose.

And since we're already talking about cousins, here's a little project I did for my sister and her new baby Isac. Can you tell what it is?..... No?.....

It's what a diaper bag looks like when it's rolled completely inside itself to be sewn! Duh! The right-side-out version is a little cuter though, so here you go :)

And while I was sewing that for a couple of hours, Carrie played with a little jar of buttons. The whole time..... I wish I was so easily entertained

No comments: