Monday, October 24, 2011

Cookie Fail... Kinda

I really wanted to carve pumpkins this year... Our "to-do list:time" ratio wasn't looking too promising though.... So instead, we just made halloween themed cookies (Using pre-made cookie dough and frosting, and sprinkles that someone else bought for us... oober lazy)

Carrie had fun helping me roll out the dough and cut the shapes.

We had bats, pumpkins, moons, cats, witches, and ghosts.... At least when they were in dough form...

When we baked them they lost their shape completely!! I was so bummed! They ended up being big Halloween blobs!

Carrie didn't seem to mind too much though ;)

1 comment:

Brittney said...

That's my kind of cookie making. I should seriously consider doing it that way sometime with my kids. I never bake cookies. I guess I'm the laziest of all.