Thursday, October 20, 2011

What a Pain in the Neck

Usually that phrase is used metaphorically.... I wish..... About a week ago, I pulled a muscle in my neck while I was doing my Jillian Michaels workout DVD. (Curse you, Jillian!) I know what you're thinking.... "Pulled a muscle working out?! How OLD are you?!".....

It must be an early birthday present reminding me that I'm getting closer to the quarter century mark. (My birthday's in a couple weeks and I'll only be 24, but I have a feeling next year's birthday is going to be rough!)

Anyways, it's STILL killing me! I can hardly turn my head to the left without flinching.... I've been hopped up on Ibuprofen and Tylenol around the clock for a whole week... Stretching, heating pad, ice.... It all works, but only for the teensiest amount of time... Then it's back.... I hope it goes away soon..... :(

And because I've been on a roll lately of posting random pictures that have nothing to do with my post, I'll keep it up.

Carrie's favorite place to eat grapes... The stairs. I don't know why...



The cute baseball cupcakes I made for a friend's baby shower tonight!

1 comment:

Laura Cook said...

Don't worry, turning 25 isn't hard. Turning 26 on the other hand is a whole different story! lol! 26 is heading down the hill towards 30! It wasn't pretty! lol. But u have 2 years before you need to worry about that! lol!