Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mini-Mommy

Carrie copies EVERYTHING I do. And for the most part, it's dang cute :)

My favorite is when she's playing with her baby dolls; Changing their "PeeeeUuuuu stinky" diapers, swaying and bouncing with them when they're "crying", or feeding them lunch.

This morning Carrie asked me for help with these baby dolls getting their bibs on. Then she took them into the kitchen and I didn't see what she did with them. Until about 10 minutes later.....
Four baby dolls sitting in her booster seat, bibs on, and play food ready to eat. I love it!

And not long after that she stopped in the middle of doing a puzzle, looked over at me and said, "I'm tired. I need a break. I'm going to take a rest on the couch."
Though she didn't actually fall asleep, it was still cute. And sadly, she has learned this from me. Most days around 10am, I'm so tired, I tell her I need to take a rest for a bit while she plays. I usually don't fall asleep either, but I'm too tired to do much else but sit there and watch her play for about an hour. I haven't thrown up anymore lately, so that's been nice, but holy moly, I'm sure tired!

1 comment:

Coleen said...

She makes me laugh she is very "imaginative and so darn cute". Love this girl