Saturday, May 26, 2012

Radio Silence

I was talking with my mom recently and somehow it came up that I never have the radio on in my car anymore. Never.... My mom said, "That's kind of weird, I always have mine on." I couldn't come up with a real reason why I always left it off, I just said, "I guess it's just quiet in my van"....

Then today, I thought of the real reason... Carrie NEVER. Stops. Talking! :) It's hard enough to hear her and respond semi-appropriately over the necessary air conditioning! If we added in the noise of music, it would be a mad house on wheels!

It's a good thing she's cute and we can carry on a fun, happy conversation while we drive! Hopefully Carrie's endless chatter will be soothing white noise for Brigette ;)

1 comment:

Coleen said...

Brigette will recognize Carrie's voice and they will be very close and Carrie's voice will be comforting to Brigette. :)