Thursday, May 24, 2012

Shark Shoes

Today I dropped off a prescription at Walmart to be filled. They said it would be ready in an hour. I didn't really feel like going home and coming back, so I decided to just walk around the store for a while. Not necessarily on purpose, but we ended up doing some seriously girlie window shopping... We started with purses, wallets (Carrie found a mini one that she fell in love with), scarves, backpacks (she's REALLY excited about getting one for school), baby clothes, crafts, hair accessories,....and then she saw the shoes....

"Oooooh Mommy! Let's go look at the shoes!" We spent at least half an hour trying on shoe after shoe after shoe... At Walmart... :) She kept high-pitched-squealing, "Ooooh! Look at these ones! They're SOOO cute!!!" What a girl!!

The best part though was when she saw a pair of blue baby shoes with sharks on them. She of course squealed, "Oh. My. Gosh. Mommy! These are so cute!".... She surprised me however, when she exclaimed, "We should totally get these for my brother Brigham! He would LOOOVE them!!!".....

Melts my heart :)

1 comment:

Coleen said...

She must be very close to his spirit. She is a very intuitive little girl. Love her!!!