Monday, April 18, 2011

Goobie

Carrie has reached another "that age" thing. She made a new friend this week. But not just any friend.... an imaginary one :)

Yesterday Carrie was checking herself out in the mirror, with her hands on her hips and Justin asked, "Who taught you how to do that?!"

Carrie turned to look at him and said, "Her name is Goobie"

We tested it out a little further last night and asked Carrie where Goobie was. Pointing across the room, she said, "She's right there!" Then we told her to come sit next to Goobie so we could say family prayer last night. It worked like a charm; She ran right over, sat down and folded her arms.

I've included a picture of Goobie below
She's pretty cute right?.... What? You don't see her? (OK fine, I know I'm not that funny)

Anyways, I've just learned that Goobie went to work with Daddy today and then she has to go to the store before she can come over to play with Carrie.... I guess that means I should go play with Carrie instead. I love that girl!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I have to admit I'm totally in love with Goobie's picture!!!