Friday, April 8, 2011

Hockey!

First, a random picture as I quickly explain the ordeal my hair's been through. This was my hair a few weeks ago. (also a picture I'd like to remember to prove to myself that I was skinny between kids)


Last weekend, we applied hair color stripper, hair dye, bronze banisher, and another hair dye on four consecutive days (throw a haircut in the middle of all that). My hair has gone from just past my shoulders medium reddish brown to just above my shoulders dark reddish blonde. I love it! I feel slightly rebellious. I know it's silly because my hair is still "normal", but it's a very new style for me and I'm diggin' it!

Tonight we went out to the Phoenix Coyotes Hockey game!

We met Cameron and Corynn for dinner first. We all shared chicken nachos, mini hamburger sliders, lobster, crab and artichoke dip and sweet potato fries with maple bacon dipping sauce. Yes, it was as good as it sounds. Better, even!

Then it was off to the game. There really is no bad seat in this arena! We had a great view and it was a great game!

Most of the game we sat with girls together and boys together. Made much more sense than sitting as couples ;)

We called this one hockey + sugar. This was just after we'd had ice cream. It was close to the end of the game so we were all hyped up anyways.

We had a blast! The Coyotes won (after a much-too-close call near the end). They are guaranteed to go to the playoffs now! Amazingly, I didn't lose my voice, though it was cracking through the whole game as I howled. I had more pictures, but they're on my camera that didn't have a memory card in it, and I can't find the cord to plug the camera into the computer. Anyways, now we're spending the night at my cousin Isac and Jen's apartment in Phoenix. Better get some sleep before we wake up early for the March of Dimes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.