Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sick: The Revenge

Carrie was mostly nice, happy, and not sick all day Sunday. Apparently it was just a short-lived Easter mini-miracle though. She threw up at midnight that night and by the morning, we both felt awful. We slugged around all day again, though she didn't throw up again and I, luckily, never threw up.

By the evening I was feeling a little better, but Justin was feeling yucky. He threw up all through the night and called in to work this morning. All he's eaten today is a half a piece of toast and half a can of chicken noodle soup.

On the up side, Carrie and I are both feeling much better! Which is good considering tonight is Cub Scout Pack Meeting. I usually help out Justin with his calling as Cubmaster, but it looks like tonight I'll be taking over completely. Being sick is no fun at all!

No comments: