Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle.... Uuuhhh!

I workout!!

Well, at least I'm starting to again... I'm trying to start back up writing down what I eat, record my activity, and make weight and workout goals. As much as I hate to do it, I'm posting "before" pictures for motivation...

 


I'm also trying to make a few other goals to help me be a better person overall. Things like breaking down my housework so I don't stress myself out, but things still get done, read the Book of Mormon and say my personal prayers etc. Hopefully I'll see many good things come out of all these goals soon :)

Though, Brigette and I went for a jog with the stroller this morning and she's been acting needy and fussy all day.... I think maybe my working out is making my milk taste funny or something. I should probably quit for her sake ;)

Anyways, on to cuter things... The girls, of course :)

Carrie has several crowns leftover from her birthday party that she likes to wear around the house. And now Brigette gets to join in the Princess fun too!

Yesterday we hit the town shopping while the in-laws were still here. If you look closely and you'll see Carrie posing with the mannequins at JCPenney; per her request.

She also got to ride on a rocket ship with some Muppets outside of Toys R Us. She was thrilled!

No comments: